Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Introduction

To all my friends, family and and supporters in the Town of Bracebridge,

As many of you know, I announced my candidacy for the position of Mayor for the Town of Bracebridge in late January 2010. I will be hoping to speak with you all face to face in some detail in the coming months. I have announced my intention of being your next mayor well in advance of the September closing of nominations.

Some have asked, why decide to run so early? The answer is quite simple. To those of you that know me, you will know that I do not make shallow promises and I am a detail oriented person who wants his facts straight, organized and precise before disclosing them. I see no merit in making promises that the electorate cannot afford and that the Town does not need.

As the finer details of my campaign are rolled out, you will see that I intend on presenting a campaign in a new and precise fashion. No loose promises. No platform that does not have sound fundamentals and research behind it.
The Town of Bracebridge and all its decisions should be based on sound economic grounds using the best information available to us. In advance, I thank you for your support.

1 comment:

  1. You talk about elminating blockades on the trail systems in the winter, what about expanding the use of these trails for atv's? Shouldn't all trails be multi-use? Would like to hear your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete